Borrowing mechanical pedals for training the hands and the feet, Yad Sarah
The borrowing is free and contingent on leaving a deposit fee of 80 NIS, which will be returned upon the return of the equipment. The loan period: 30 Days with an extension option.
Mechanical pedals for hands and feet training, aids in training and strengthening with an option to adjust the difficulty level, according to your need and individual pace. This training is recommended for various situations and for use in a home environment. Can be used to train the feet from a normal chair or from the wheelchair, and thus for the hands training, it is recommended to sit next to the table, with the device on top of it. The pedals can be used in various situations and ages:
- Rehabilitation after paralysis, decreased fitness or injury.
- Maintains and improves joint motion ranges.
- Increases blood flow.
- Strengthening muscles and maintaining muscle mass.
- Cardiopulmonary function.
- Strengthens the abdominal muscles, and helps postpartum women reduce their circumference.
Can be ordered for delivery to your home by clicking the “Add to home delivery” or contact your nearest Yad Sarah branch.