Lending Knee Rollator, Yad Sarah
The borrowing is free and is contingent on leaving a deposit fee of 240 NIS, which will be returned upon the return of the equipment.
Knee Rollator, also known as a “scooter”, looks like a small four-wheeled children’s bike. The sick leg is placed on it, and the healthy leg drives the Knee Rollator forward. Maneuvering is done by using the handlebars.
The Knee Rollator allows high mobility for the disabled in one leg, at home and outside.
Suitable in cases of:
Leg fractures, post leg surgery, amputations, various foot problems and pain.
- Made of lightweight aluminum. Weight: 10Kg.
- Suitable to carry users that weigh up to 136 Kg.
- Length: 80cm, of which the length of the seat is 36cm.
- Convenient to fold and store.
- Adjustable handles height: 84-96cm.
- Adjustable seat height: 48-55cm.
- Wheel brakes.